Challenges, Solutions and Advice
Women whether young or working one when blessed with a child- a loving creature, devote all her time to him. After all, he needs a complete care 24 hours a day: feed, repack, change diapers, wash, bathe, etc. The only mother can perform all the actions for a child and for the whole family with great love. Even she makes sacrifices of her sleep and health just to build and maintain a good relationship with kids, husband and the family members. But still, a day comes when the husband complains of unshielded shirts and the lack of an intimate life. The mother-in-law says that you are doing everything wrong, and the child requires more and more attention. You are torn to pieces, but do not have time and many other issues moms face especially the working one. Do not despair! you are not alone. Many women are in this queue.
Young mothers who are simply the housewives complete her 24 hours circle with the kids and family and of course can easily overcome the issues evolving but the working mothers are a great challenge of crossing the threshold of the home and leaving their children to go to work. On the way to work, she becomes tensed and worried for his home and family especially kids who need special care even in office she must be suffering from the same condition but have to be devoted to her work. In this way, a lot of talent and vital energy are wasted when companies do not understand the challenges that motherhood presents.
In this article, we are going to reveal the solutions and advice for the working moms facing troublesome challenges.
Moms enrolled in working are compelled and some of with their passion. But for both the challenges are same to some extent. For most, work is a primary factor in their quality of life. They are very passionate about building their career and their job as a hallmark and nodal part of the general welfare. And of course, with the job the daily needs are met, that is the human and vital needs, and the ascending ones: the satisfaction, the development, the innovation, the creativity.
Combining work and family life has been the tremendous challenge that women face today in all developed and developing countries. The dedication to work is the intellectual compensation of the chosen profession, either by vocation or necessity, which helps with economic resources to provide a better life to the children. But the conflict of working mothers is to achieve the balance between family and the work life, between the obligations they have and the legitimate need to grow and develop professional potential and talent.
Mums are the ones who need to know how to organize themselves with family times, struggling every day to survive in the midst of a thousand commitments. The most significantly moms are confused with the sorting of issues and the time management. Here you will find the ways for managing your time and organizing your daily routine.
- Many women had to completely rebuild the relationship to time and lifestyle with the advent of the child. With the help of a time management, you will feel a great deal of relief, learn how to plan the day correctly, correctly allocate time and effort to not only have time to perform duties but also to rest.
- The organization and the sorting of issues to solve first is very significant, find out the activities in order to identify the most stressful ones that cause problems, to know how to simplify and solve them. And of course, find a valid help between the children and the husband also for the housework.
- Though it’s a real fact that kids are always happy with moms when stayed all the time at home, the sacrifice of both in relation to mom’s working should reward in happiness by educating them your goals of their bright future which you can get by devoting your time in working.
- Work from home or office your reaction becomes worst for them if given badly. Try to be happy while working, as your happiness brings freshness to you, your mind and you will perform your work more enthusiastically.
- Kids wait for their parents when they are at work to discuss their daily routine. No matter how much you are tired try to show your happy face when back at home. Entertain your kids though slowly but do it and ask for their daily routines so that you will come to know whether your absence is harming the kids or keeping them in a right way.
- Compensate your working days with holidays and plan a family gathering, outings, and some sports with them. Make your best to entertain your kids and family on holidays to overcome the complains they may have for the whole week.
- List everything that needs to be done: this includes obvious things like meals for the kids, fueling the car, going through scheduling appointments and all the tasks you remember. Look at the list and evaluate what can be delegated to the people who live with you (husband, children).
- Having food from outside or prepared by a cook does not taste delicious as mom does. Cook some special food on Sundays and involve your kids to help you out. Cooking you can plan on weekdays as well. When you are less tired, surprise your husband and kids by cooking something especially for them.
- Talking about your rest and health, of course, it matters. Moms work for the whole week even on Sunday at home then how comes she rest. The little effort of yours in making your family happy gives you a relief and satisfaction and you ultimately feel relaxed. Physically, you can skip something if you are not feeling well.
Being the mother your input in your family while working means a lot. Go with the useful tips given and search for more to satisfy your dual life. Being moms, do not make your life worse in any way. To work is important for you agree! But what about the family? Never leave your family at very back just to get fame in your professional career or to set your economic status. After all, all you are doing is for your family. Give the best priority to your family with work.